Remember how I said I was only doing a couple mini sessions this season? Well, due to overwhelming demand (and my not being able to resist these adorable installations), we’re doing holiday mini sessions at Infinity Farm out in Issaquah!
Continuing from my fall mini sessions, we’ll be using both the farm itself and all its wonderful space and the wonderful installations the owners have spent hours and hours building and refining (thank them for all the time they’ve put in when you see them!)
I was able to go out today and get a preview of what we’ll be working with (and there’s still more in store beyond these!)
First upon entering is this adorable vintage truck, all decked out for Christmas. This spot is perfect for more posed family shots.
Next is this couch and barn door installation into which a lot of love has gone. Also, I just love this couch a lot. Doesn’t it make you just want to grab a blanket and snuggle?
I’m also still in love with this log wall and love how they’ve incorporated the baubles to help create levels and draw the eye! The presents under the tree are a fantastic touch, too, and I’m so excited for the possibilities here for both candid and posed photos (and no wrapping paper mess to clean up! Everyone wins!).
Holiday Mini Sessions at Infinity Farm in Issaquah
- December 5, 2021, 9AM – 12PM
- 30 minutes, 10-20 images with full print rights, $200+tax
- Sessions will be every half an hour. Families must wait at the entrance to the property until I come to meet you to avoid mixing of groups to the greatest extent possible.
- I am fully vaccinated and will be masked, but you’re free to take off masks for photos.
- Dogs are welcome, but please keep them leashed and let me know ahead of time so I can inform the owners.
- Book here or email email@example.com to set up your time!
And don’t forget my favourite part — the alpacas you can meet, pet, and feed after your session if you’d like!