I know, I know — I said my fall mini sessions would be limited this year, and I wasn’t lying. But! when a cool thing comes along, I have to jump at the chance. And that cool thing? is very cool. It’s fall mini sessions at Infinity Farm in Issaquah in October!
I first learned about the farm through their Instagram and loved that they were working to turn part of the farm into a photography venue. And seeing the location of the farm — who wouldn’t want to turn part of it into a venue? You can’t find places like this just anywhere (well, that you can easily access!).
There is so much space to run around, and I love all the verdant green of the trees that line the property! Even my notoriously giant children look miniscule in comparison.
The owners are really putting their heart and soul into this farm and it shows. There’s a lot of improvements being made to the farm to make it accessible to people of all abilities (which we especially love!) and to make it a venue that can be used year-round.
When you first enter the rear of the property, there’s this great little outbuilding that will make a fantastic spot for photos year-round. How cute are these pumpkins and the hay? I’m ready to play lots of games of peek-a-boo during sessions with this window.
In addition to the gorgeous field in the back, there’s an adorable little swing that we had lots of fun on. Perfect for snuggles and lots more games of peek-a-boo.
I think my favourite part was the logs, both in the log pile and the log wall. I can just see this being a perfect spot for sessions in all seasons here in the PNW.
I really mean it when I say they’ve put a lot of love into this farm. Just look how much work went into this log wall alone!
There’s so, so many touches big and small that make this farm absolutely wonderful for photos and I can’t wait to explore it with families this coming October!
Fall Mini Sessions at Infinity Farm in Issaquah
- October 2, 9-11AM & October 3, 4-6PM
- 30 minutes, 10-20 images with full print rights, $200+tax
- Sessions will be every half an hour. Families must wait at the entrance to the property until I come to meet you to avoid mixing of groups to the greatest extent possible.
- I am fully vaccinated and will be masked, but you’re free to take off masks for photos.
- Dogs are welcome, but please keep them leashed and let me know ahead of time so I can inform the owners.
- Book here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your time!
Oh, and I didn’t even mention the best part: you can get a tour of the farm at the end if you’d like, including seeing the little bitty alpacas!
I can’t wait to see you all out there!